Working at Ergon
Ergon as an Employer
Our employees are the most valuable asset of our company. Their know-how, experience and commitment from the basis for our success. Our well-trained employees enjoy working and are highly motivated and eager to learn. In order to support this do we offer the following general conditions:
- flat hierarchies and little formal structures
- employee empowerment and veto power in every decision-making
- constant teams, which undertake projects on their own responsibility and deliver all services for our customers
- software development mainly on the premises of Ergon
- detailed employee introduction and disposable training budget per employee per year
- flexible annual working time (on the basis of 40 hours per week)
- overtime compensation at all levels
- transparent salary and bonus system
- cost-sharing for public transport season tickets and half-fare card
- free drinks, fruits and snacks
Please contact our HR team for any questions concerning Ergon as an employer. We require very good oral and written German language skills as our company language is German or Swiss German respectively.
We have been training apprentices for more than 20 years.
We regularly take on computer science students in the field of software development and are an ETH-approved internship company.